Applications and Benefits
Outstanding Quality and Speed
The CS 7600 delivers high-quality intraoral images quickly and easily—consistently generating the high-resolution images you need to make a confident diagnosis.
- Access first image in as little as five seconds
- Scan and display a full mouth series (FMS) in just a few minutes
- New processing ensures optimal contrast, sharpness, and low noise images
- Plates’ wide exposure range helps prevent over- or under- exposure
Featuring Scan & Go technology, the CS 7600 offers a fully automated and secured workflow that’s designed for shared use and already ready.
- No need to reserve the system when scanning a plate
- Unit identifies plates prior to exams and automatically routes images to the proper computer and patient file
- Scan plates in any order with minimal user intervention and no risk of plate mix-ups
With the unit’s built-in memory, there’s virtually no risk of image loss.
- Continue scanning even when computer is turned off or network fails
- Improve efficiency and user experience
The CS 7600 requires minimal training and its film-like workflow puts all the features of digital technology right at your fingertips.
- Plates available in the same sizes as film (0 to 4)
- Thin, cable-free plates promote patient comfort and are as easy to position as film
- Integrates with your current digital sensors for maximum benefits
The CS 7600 is designed to reduce errors and help you work more efficiently than ever.
- Unit automatically detects if a plate is inserted upside down—without erasing the image
- Templates automate routine FMS examinations to reduce user intervention and contamination risk
- Built-in color monitor provides clear instructions and messages, delivering instant feedback on the success of each exam
Versatile and Compact Design
Because the CS 7600 can be used chairside or shared between multiple examination rooms, the system is a versatile and cost-effective solution for multi-user practices.
- Small footprint fits practically anywhere
- Ethernet connectivity allows unit to be easily shared across the network
- No dedicated computer required for sharing
Powerful Imaging Software
With its powerful image processing tools and user-friendly interface, Carestream Dental’s imaging software makes image review quick and easy.
- Use alone or integrate with practice management software
- Easily adjust contrast and other settings to obtain the perfect image
- Simplifies the sharing process
Like all of our products, the CS 7600 is backed by Carestream Dental’s expert service and support.
- Remote services available, including calibration, configuration, and repairs
- Maximize system uptime
- Minimize service costs
A Cost-Effective Solution
With its many benefits, the CS 7600 truly is a practical solution for any practice.
- Scanner can be shared between multiple operatories
- Easy to install and use
- Durable, scratch-resistant plates can be reused hundreds of times
- Eliminates film and processing expenses