Applications and Benefits
The CS 8100’s advanced digital technology allows you to spend less time waiting for images and more time caring for patients.
- Intuitive user interface makes it easy to select settings
- Preset programs and step-by-step instructions prevent errors
- Image acquisition takes just 10 seconds
The CS 8100 is an ultra-compact unit that fits easily into tight spaces and provides all the tools you need to work more efficiently—without any unnecessary programs or gadgets.
- Versatile installation possibilities
- Sleek aluminum body make unit extremely thin, light, and more robust
- Compact high-frequency X-ray generator with innovative horizontal design
The CS 8100 features a simple workflow that aligns seamlessly with your practice’s current processes.
- Connects directly to your network via Ethernet
- Imaging software can be used as a standalone program or integrated with existing practice management program
- Comprehensive imaging software also improves image sharing and communication
The CS 8100 is designed to make positioning patients quick and simple.
- Easily accessible for patients standing or sitting, and in wheelchairs
- Three anatomical programs intuitively adapt to patients’ jaw morphology
- Motorized movements provide precise and effortless height adjustments
- Open design, face-to-face positioning and clear instructions help position patients correctly
- Transparent patient support even helps hold the patient comfortably in place
Sharp, High-Quality Images
Featuring the very latest software processing algorithms, the CS 8100 minimizes spinal column shadows and produces clear and sharp digital images that are ready for review almost immediately.
- High-frequency generator ensures radiation remains constant for optimal contrast
- An advanced Active Pixel CMOS sensor, vibration-free motion system, and 0.5 focal spot make it easy to capture highly detailed, contrasted, and crystal-clear images in seconds
- Powerful artifact-free filters enhancing contrast and sharpness with a single click
Pedo panoramic image
Cephalometric image- tracing feature...
Our exclusive 2D+ program creates thin slices along the jaw that allows you to see more visual information than what a standard 2D image reveals.
- Focuses on just one area of interest to create thin slices at regular intervals along the jaw
- Allows for buccal/lingual exploration
- Helps determine location of supernumerary teeth, find impactions, and apical lesions, or identify root relationship to the inferior alveolar nerve